* I remember when JFK was murdered, and felt hurt and shocked to witness some people express complete, uninhibited joy at the news.
* I remember when the first astronauts walked on the moon and a (truly) elderly man in our community said they must have done it when it was full moon, and got on it right when it was coming up.
* I remember when my little sister was about a year old and once, when my Daddy brushed the hair from her face, he said, “You look like one of the Beatles.”
My grandfather, who lived out-of-state, remarked, “You mean you have them, too?”
And my father said, “Oh yes, they’re everywhere – all over the world.”
* I remember when double-knit was the fabric to have, and then I remember greatly dis-liking it because it never wore out.
* I remember when pizza first came out and thinking I would never learn how to make it right.
* Would you like to guess my age?